Monday 18 August 2014

5 Weeks Post Handover

We have now been in the house for 5 weeks and there is still alot of outstanding items for Rawson to come bank and complete. We havent been getting anywhere with our SS so I sent an email to feedback @ rawson and CC'd in the supervisors manager. I received a quick response advising that there is a new hunter manager and that we would contact me regarding the outstanding items. I received an apology email the following day from the new manager and was asked to email my building report and my maintenance list to date. He assured me that all items would be dealt with withing the new 2 weeks (fingers crossed).

So aside from that, we have been getting stuck into the landscaping, with our side path poured, remaining retaining walls erected, caps installed, some turf laid and the coping pavers installed around the pool.

Excavator leveling out front yard

Footings for retaining walls 



Side area leveled ready for concrete 



Side path 

Top soil leveled ready for turf 

Turf Down 




Coping pavers around pool 

The colour the pavers will be when sealed 

No comments:

Post a Comment